- Good with People
- Great Planning
- Problem Solver
- Sense of Humor
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We’re looking for a skilled Content Strategist who understands the importance of creating content to build business and reputation to join the Talent Inc. team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, our ideal candidate will be skilled editorially in copywriting, copy editing, and search engine optimization (SEO), and have significant project management experience.
You must have a passion for storytelling, a talent for clear, compelling communication, and a vision for new ways to grow our business. You’ll value data insights just as strongly as journalistic standards; understand how to leverage data and engagement tools to evaluate audience growth, as well as content performance. We need a versatile leader — creative, committed, and analytical with enthusiasm and drive to produce a demonstrable impact on awareness, customer experience, and revenue.
What You'll Do
- Oversee the strategic, operational, and editorial activities of content marketing at Talent Inc. for all associated brands and partners.
- Focus on a strategy that will drive reputation and revenue for Talent Inc. and achieve a unified and strong editorial and brand platform with clear, impactful calls-to-action to meet key business goals. Lead the strategic planning, development, and management of Talent Inc.’s content strategy across all platforms.
- Build actionable content roadmaps that serve as the backbone of content production and performance to fuel brand awareness, PR/ thought leadership, demand (acquisition and customer growth), and partnership opportunities.
- Create the right set of metrics to assess and test content performance.
- Manage freelance writer network and work with internal spokesperson/PR on cross-functional content initiatives.
- Perform regular content audits; find and fix keyword cannibalization across Talent’s main brands; align content creators to prevent future cannibalization.
- Measure and report on organic traffic, rankings, revenue, and backlinks generated from search and historical optimization strategy.
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years’ experience in editorial, freelance writing, copywriting, or content creation and strategy for a consumer-facing e-commerce brand; and 2+ years’ experience managing internal and freelance teams.
- Creative and strategic leadership skills with the ability to work across teams and departments.
- Analytical prowess and comfort using data to drive content decisions and performance management.
- The ability to motivate and lead various team members to provide and suggest content that can be tailored to a particular campaign.
- Understanding of customer lifecycle and how to leverage content to drive engagement and business goals.
- Excellent communication and written skills; a working knowledge of AP style and an affection for the Oxford comma is a plus.
What Makes Us Different
We operate with the agility of a startup but have the stability of a well-established organization, and we value work-life balance.
At Talent Inc., we believe culture and thought diversity leads to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together, we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Apply using the following link: Application link
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.