- Big Fish in Area of Expertise
- Good with People
- Problem Solver
- Sense of Humor
- Good with People
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
Talent Inc. is seeking an experienced but hands-on leader to enhance our culture in a period of growth by leading the development of the company’s human resources and administration function.
As our Head of People, you’ll act as a strategic business partner to our executive team, providing counsel, delivering roadmaps, and executing on all people-related initiatives. You’ll lead the implementation and development of people strategies that are aligned with Talent’s business objectives and core values.
With your passion for people and performance optimization, you’ll navigate the complex issues of rapid growth and champion a people-focused and solutions-oriented approach to ensure success.
- Vision and Strategy: Work with executive team to set and execute on organizational design and lead long-term vision for Human Resources – creating and maintaining a high-performing, motivated, and impactful team aligning with our overall business goals.
- Recruitment Process: Partner with department leaders to understand and anticipate hiring needs to deliver business objectives. Streamline recruitment process to effectively meet workforce needs.
- Performance Management: Create and drive a company-wide performance management program that helps us identify high and low performers, promotes and rewards excellence and drives continuous, transparent feedback across all disciplines.
- Leadership Training & Learning and Development: Develop methods to retain our organizational culture across a distributed and diverse workforce. Compensation and Benefits: Continually monitor and improve compensation and benefits packages to keep Talent competitive in our industry and identify creative approaches to enhance programs.
- You have experienced the challenges and opportunities of organizational growth and development, preferably in the tech industry.
- You have the proven ability to influence and drive change with executive teams and across organizations, aligning the people strategy with business goals and maintaining effective relationships with employees.
- You offer strategic, data-driven, and forward-thinking approaches to tactical and operational issues within the organization.
- Strong computer skills – Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Great communication skills and understanding how to communicate large, complex change.
- Experience managing an HR department through growth.
- Well-rounded capability across the full HR spectrum (talent acquisition, development and training, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent management)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.