- Great Planning
- Problem Solver
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We’re looking for a rockstar Email Marketer who will manage our global email marketing program, a critical component of our business’ success. This role is integral to driving growth and user engagement, directly impacting how customers perceive our products and brands. The ideal candidate is someone who excels on a strategic level but also has the expertise to get into the weeds and deploy a campaign or troubleshoot issues. The ideal candidate is driven, self-motivated, analytical, and creative with excellent project management and organizational skills. The Email Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Lead operational planning for robust international CRM program execution including (but not limited to) setting up complex automated communication journeys; defining business rules for content, triggers, segmentation, channel, and cadence; and maintaining promotional calendars.
- Oversee email automation and triggered programs. Manage the email process workflow including development of the email calendar, collaborating across the marketing team, and working to QA and test email assets.
- Monitor email deliverability, CAN-SPAM compliance, and list hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement.
- Establish and maintain a disciplined A/B testing approach and effective campaign measurement methodology, including design and management of control groups.
- Deliver against key growth metrics, meeting and exceeding goals for site traffic, revenue, and email performance.
- Establish email performance benchmarks and report on key metrics and insights. Regularly report on email performance for key stakeholders. Use data analysis to inform future strategies.
- Analyze campaign response, segmentation strategy, behavioral/cohort data, and subscriber health. Deliver systematic reporting on CRM activities and recommendations for personalization and segmentation.
- Function as main point-of-contact and project manager for CRM initiatives that involve multiple departments, business units, and touch points.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion at a consumer retail, tech or media company.
- Experience with Email Service Providers (ESPs), HTML / CSS, A/B testing, and data analysis.
- Understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, performance metrics, etc.
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and aptitude.
- Proven ability to identify the metrics to drive success, measure KPIs, socialize understanding, and drive initiatives to completion.
- Understanding of cohorts, churn, and LTV/CAC relationship.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives.
- Results-driven with exceptional attention to detail and knowledge around metrics and ROI analysis.
- Ability to synthesize results into email marketing enhancement recommendations.
- Knowledge of web analytics software (ex. Google Analytics).
- Proven, strong project management skills to initiate and drive efforts to completion with cross-functional stakeholders.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please included "Email Marketing Manager" in the subject line.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.