- Great Planning
- Problem Solver
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
Our company is currently searching for a driven Accounting Admin Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience.
This is a paid internship.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Data Entry using QuickBooks Enterprise and Bill.com.
- Verifying that all 1099 consultants are correctly on-boarded.
- Assist with preparation of audit and annual tax return.
- Coordinate and resolve with the Sr. Accounting Manager any outstanding vendor inquiries.
- Assist with research, filing and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Assist Sr. Operations Manager in assigned errands and administrative tasks as needed.
- Other ad-hoc projects as necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be able to intern part-time (min. of 15 hours per week) within our NYC office.
- You are currently in college or recently graduated (within the past two years) with a degree in Accounting or a similar field of study.
- Applicants should be Junior or Senior Level Accounting or Finance majors who are proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Applicants need to be attentive to detail, be able to multi-task and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must work well in a collaborative environment but also work independently, meeting goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity, and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.